May 4, 2009

Ministry

Let me just start off by saying that so much has been on my mind lately. I finished school last week [whoo hoo!], have just been working now, got my puppy last week [pic soon], getting ready for the move to Jacksonville, and some ministry changes as well.

Here lately, God has really placed on my heart to get more involved with our children's ministry at church. It is on my heart to lead Children's worship. This includes leading in songs and a lesson every Sunday morning with the middle aged kids group. I have helped in there before and really enjoyed it. I talked to Angie, children's ministry director, today and am meeting with her on Sunday to talk a little more about it. She says she has a lot of ideas for the ministry and wanted me to be involved, but didn't want to pressure me to move from the student ministry. But this is where He is leading me. I ask for your prayers and I trust Him in this.

No comments: